Sunday, April 27, 2008

9 Months Old!

The babies turned 9 months old last Wednesday! Geez...it's going by so fast!

Their 9 month visit went well. Here are their weights and heights:

Aaron: 17 lbs. 13 oz--27 1/2 in long
Adam: (The same as brother!) 17 lbs. 13 oz.--27 1/2 in long
Avery: 16 lbs 3 oz.--26 1/2 in long
All three babies have been snotty all week. We were supposed to take pictures on Wednesday and go to the NICU reunion today, but they just weren't up to it. They are taking allergy medicine, and are getting better.

Adam and Aaron have teeth! Aaron has three that have cut through and Adam has 5 that are cutting through. No wonder he was fussy last week!

Avery has been eating more and more table food. I have been putting small bites on her tray, and she can pick them up and eat them. Well...actually about 60% gets into her mouth, but she is getting better! Adam will eat table food if you put it in his mouth, and Aaron isn't ready for that yet. To make life easier, I have been making their baby food for about 2 weeks. I just prepare fruits/veg and puree them. (For Avery I just set some aside before I puree.) They all still eat Gerber 3rd food meats. I haven't figured out how to do that yet!

When we get their 9 month pictures done I will be sure to post them. Here are some other snapshots we have taken recently.




No comments: