Sunday, June 22, 2008

I know...it's been two weeks since I updated!

Geez...we've been busy! I have been working many hours and the babies have been playing, teething, and fighting ear infections. So..it has been a crazy two weeks!

Sorry I haven't even made time to try and upload that video--it's on my list!

The babies will be 11 months old tomorrow! It has gone by so incredibly fast. We are just so blessed and so thankful for their health and continued growth. They are truly amazing babies, and John and I are so glad to be parents!

We went swimming for the first time last week. The babies really enjoyed the water. I'm hoping to get them a little splashing pool for our backyard this week. I think they would enjoy playing in the water on these HOT days!

I told you that the boys are crawling, so everyone is officially "Mobile" now! The boys don't get into a hurry getting anywhere, but Avery is all over the place as fast as she can go. I love it!

Pictures: The babies in Dad's new 4-Wheeler; Aaron and Adam standing at the window in their PJs; Julie put Avery's hair up!; Swimming (me, Taylor--John's niece, and Chelsea); Aaron loving on me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet there is never a dull moment around your house. They are just all too cute!!