Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday Party Pictures

We've been so busy! It was a whirlwind getting ready for the birthday party, and then a week-long clean up session afterwards! The kids enjoyed their party so much! They got lots of clothes, which they needed since they are growing so fast, and a few toys that they just love.




Each baby had their own b-day cake. Of course Avery destroyed hers, but the boys were a little more timid.





















We went last week for their one-year checkup. The boys both weighed right at 20 lbs and were 30 in long. Avery weighed 18.3 and was 28 inches long. She is really small compared to them.

Also, last week Shelley B. came from Commanche with her triplets and 4 year-old daughter. Here is a picture of the 7 of us!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the best time at the party. It is hard to believe that a one year has already passed.

Now that I don't get to see them everyday, this blog has a whole new meaning to me. I look at it everyday. I miss you all so much.

Love Always,
Miss Chelsea

Shelley said...

It was great to me you & the triplets. We will have to do it again when my triplets get bigger & can play.