Monday, December 8, 2008

The Sanity Returns!!

It felt SO good to let it all out in Friday night's post! I have gotten several cute emails from people that said they laughed out loud while reading it! Good---that's what I had to do too!

The rest of the weekend was very good. My friend, Christal, and I took the kids to Fort Worth Saturday to the mall. They all rode the Merry-Go-Round and had a great time! We just shopped a little and came home for our Christmas on the Square. The kids had their picture made with Santa here, but I don't have a copy of it yet.

Last night dinner was so amazing! I put place mats down on the table and the kids actually ate off a plate and attempted to use their sporks (spoon/fork)! It was the very first time that not one single cup, spork, or plate was dropped on the floor or overturned! I was so proud of them!!

Taylor and I took the kids to see some very special Christmas lights last night. It is really cool---you tune your radio in to a random station (that is posted in front of the house), and the Christmas lights dance to the music you are hearing over your car stereo. The kids loved it! After each song Avery would clap and Aaron would sign "More." Adam was so enthralled that he never moved a muscle!

The Steelers played the Cowboys yesterday (And won!!) Here are some random pics of the kids in their jerseys.


























































Did I tell you that I accidentally gave Aaron a mullet last Tuesday? I always cut John's hair, so I figured I could cut the boys' hair too. Taylor was holding Aaron when I made two sweeping cuts that were WAY too short! I cut a little more trying to fix it, but Yikes! It was bad! I called my hairdresser in a panic, and she was able to fix Aaron's hair. (And cut Avery's and Adam's too). It was so bad!! Lesson learned...... Here are pics of poor Aaron! The funny part is that when I stared saying "Oops..I've messed it up," Aaron started saying "Uh-oh! Uh-oh!"









No comments: