Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 Months Old!

The babies were 3 months old on Tuesday! How far they have come! Yesterday we went to the dr for weight checks. Aaron in now 9 lbs, Adam 8 lbs 12 oz, and Avery 7 lbs 12 oz. Wow! Aaron was so small (2.6) when he was born, and even got down to 1 lb 15 oz during that first week. Now he is the biggest! He is very stocky...I just love it! Adam is not as compact, and Sister is just petite. I wish everyone could see them in person. They are so cute and fun!

Tomorrow Chelsea and I are taking them to the bank to meet John's employees. Then we are going to Fort Worth for their first professional pictures. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope they turn out good! I think we are doing one picture in their Halloween outfits, and one in nice "Church" clothes: pink gingham dress for Avery with matching blue gingham overalls for the boys. Too cute...

We've had lots of visitors! Ms. Brandy was down last Friday. She misses the babies so much. Then my parents, sister, and nephews came for the weekend. I've attached pictures of everyone with the babies.



Here also are just other pictures of the threesome. Aaron is in the lion outfit.







No comments: