Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures...






I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted! The days sure do go by quickly when they are broken up with feedings every three hours. Yes, the babies are still eating every three hours around the clock. Hopefully, they will start sleeping a little longer in the night. They actually slept 3 1/2 hours between feedings on Saturday night!

We will go in for a weight check again tomorrow, but last Wednesday their weights were: Aaron--7 lbs. 8 oz; Adam--7 lbs. 4 oz; Avery--6 lbs. 6 oz. The boys have definitely overtaken their sister in size! They are getting chubby little legs and faces. We love it!

We've had a couple of milestones reached. All the babies are really working to hold up their heads. The boys are a little better than Avery, and I have attached pictures of them sitting up in their "Pods." (They could only sit there for a few minutes before slumping over.) Sunday night Avery rolled over! She was laying on her stomach and she flopped over to her back! Of course I wanted to videotape her, but I haven't gotten her to do it since.

Avery is eating 2 1/5 ozs at each feeding and the boys are eating 3 ozs. We go through 24 bottles a day and approx. 30 diapers. We have to be very organized or it will get out of hand quickly! Feeding all three babies at once gets crazy sometimes. Propping up bottles is a necessity until they can learn to hold the bottle! We have a routine down, though, and as I have said before...the babies are so good.


Enjoy the pictures! I'm the luckiest woman alive!!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was about time for some new pixs!!! I ck the blog daily. I LOVE seeing how the babies are growing & changing. Sounds like things couldn't be better! Claire just turned 1 & still doesn't sleep all night, so don't get too anxious!! hehee! love ya!! Court

Anonymous said...

The babies look cute. I wish that you would come back to school. I love you.

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you today. You look SOOOO fantastic! I can't believe you gave birth to triplets less than 3 months ago. I will try to come by soon. Can't wait to hold those precious babies.

Anonymous said...

I remember those nights of feeding around the clock! The triplets are really growing! Beautiful! Wait till they start crawling and scooting! It was good to see you at Rough Creek. You look great! Take care!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe they are sitting in their pods. They are doing so well. You did look great today!!! I will make time to get by, I am NEEDING to hold those sweet babies! See you soon and love you lots.
Bridgett