Wednesday, December 26, 2007

5 Months Old

The babies turned 5 months old on Dec. 23rd! Wow...the time has gone by so quickly. It seems like I was in the hospital for so long, and then we were on the road seeing the babies for so long....but actually, it was nothing!

The babies had a wonderful Christmas with family. My family came down on Sat. Dec. 22nd, and then John's mom and niece came down on Sunday the 23rd. The babies got money for their savings accounts, clothes, toys, and books for Christmas. Of course they slept through the present unwrapping! It was exciting for me, though!

They have all really noticed each other within the last week or so, and really get huge smiles when they look at each other. Last night I was holding Aaron and John was holding Adam. We put the two of them up close to each other, and they just had a big ole conversation. It was so cute! I just cried!! They smiled and laughed and talked. It was really precious....I wish we could have recorded it!

No comments: