Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sorry It's been so long!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted...we've been busy!

I worked two days last week, then we had John's Open House at the bank on Friday. Saturday night we went to a Christmas party, and then Sunday John and I spent the night in Fort Worth to shop and celebrate our 13th anniversary! It was a great weekend! Chelsea stayed Saturday and Sunday nights, so I really got some rest.

The babies are doing great! The boys slept until 6:15 yesterday morning, and then until 7:00 today! Avery is still eating at 2:30 AM, but it is so easy to just feed her and put her back to bed. I'm so proud of the babies. They are just amazing! They are very good-natured and patient. When people come see them they just can't believe how easy-going they really are. Thank Goodness!

Here are some cute pictures of the babies. Some in their bath towels...in one of many Christmas outfits, and just hanging out at home!

Group Pictures:

















Aaron:














Adam:












Avery:

No comments: