Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Gang's all Here!

This weekend my whole family was here! My brother lives in Illinois, and he also came down with his son. It was the first time all of my mom's children and grandchildren were in the same place. It was cool! Here is the picture of all of us:

Joni (my sister) with her kids Tyler (19) and Jake (14)
James (brother) with Jayden (4)
And me with the babies!













Aaron is our "affectionate" child. He likes to hug and squeeze so much! I think I told you that he tackles Avery every time she crawls by him. He has also tackled Adam on more than one occasion. Now, when I say "tackle" I truly mean "TACKLE." Well, what a change today when Chelsea got this picture of Adam tackling Aaron instead! She said it was hilarious!














Also, Avery "cruising" around their play area, windowsill, or anything else she can hold on to and walk. Here is a picture of her in action today.

No comments: