Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We hope you all had a very Happy Easter! I have lots to tell you about how much the kids are changing, but I'm going to devote today's blog to Easter. I'll write the updates later this week! Here are the kids with an Easter Cookie my Sister bought for them!


Yesterday I set the kids up in their chairs and we colored Easter Eggs! (Once a teacher--always a teacher) I explained everything I was doing and the kids laughed, clapped, and Ooohhhed at the colors. We had a wax crayon that I let each of them color on one egg before we dyed it. Also, we did one type of "Tie-Dye" egg and each kid got to help with an egg. It was so much fun. My parents were here and they helped and took pictures.




Since I knew it was supposed to rain Sunday, we decided to let the kids hunt eggs on Saturday. They really weren't that interested! Avery walked around and kept trying to step on the eggs. Adam just wanted to carry his Easter bucket and his Steeler's Terrible Towel (which made John happy!). Aaron would actually put eggs in his bucket, but only after I would hand them to him. We did get some cute pics of them, though!









Also, I had them come to school a couple of weeks ago for pictures with the Easter Bunny. Aaron is in the pink shirt.

No comments: