Sunday, September 30, 2007

Newest GR Tiger Fans

Sorry it has been so long since I posted....we had a very busy week!

We went to the pediatrician again on Wednesday. Aaron weighs 6 lbs 12 oz, Adam weighs 6 lbs 10 oz, and Avery weighs 6 lbs 2 oz. They all checked out well again. Unfortunately, they had to get their 2 month immunizations...5 shots each! It was miserable for them, me, and Chelsea (who was there helping me). Luckily, they were only fussy into the evening, but slept well and felt fine on Thursday. Me, on the other hand, got sick Thursday and ran a big fever until I went to the doctor on Friday. I'm fine now...thank goodness for John and Chelsea taking care of the babies while I was down.

Friday was Glen Rose's Homecoming game. Debbie Davis (who by the way is an excellent cook) made Homecoming mums for the babies! They are so tiny and so dang cute!! Thanks Debbie! I hope you enjoy the pictures of them with their mums. I'm quite sure Aaron was already holding up his finger like he was singing the Tiger Fight song! (Avery got too hungry, so her pictures didn't turn out as well).

My mom is coming down today to spend the week with us. Tomorrow we take Avery back to Cook's for her follow-up Swallow/Suck function testing. Maybe we will get to quit adding Thick-It to her formula. Oh, last week we had to go to Cook's for an appt. for the boys and we stopped by the NPCU. The nurses just loved all over the babies! They miss our little ones. Well, they can miss them, but they can't have them back!! :)

2 comments:

Nurse Brandy said...

Ahhh! They are so precious in their homecoming outfits. I miss u all everyday!!!!

Love,
Brandy

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTE! THANK YOU FOR THE VISIT. HALEY AND I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOON. MARIE