Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Triple Jogging Stroller

At one of my baby showers, the hostesses got us a double and a single stroller. The triple (in-line) strollers are just too huge and too expensive, and I figured I wouldn't be going many places by myself anyway. We love the strollers, and they work great when there is two of us. But, now that spring is upon us, I really wanted a triple jogging stroller so that I could take the babies out by myself. (Or Chelsea could take them for walks during the day too). We got one today! John found it on eBay and I picked it up in Grapevine. I love it!! It turns on a dime and feels great on the road. Here are pictures of the babies in their new stroller. (Which, by the way, is so wide that it won't fit through a door!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This stroller is really cool. It should allow you to get outside and not feel so tied to the house. I just love the pictures and the way they are playing footsie with each other! Too cute! Hope to see ya soon.
Patty D