Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our 1st Christmas Present Arrived!

My mom is notorious for EARLY Christmas shopping. She likes to have all of her shopping done by the middle of November. Well, her Christmas present to the babies arrived today! (They won't know the difference anyway!) She got them the coolest Little Tikes picnic table, and they absolutely love it!


It's ironic sometimes how things work. Mealtime in high chairs has become somewhat of a battle. After voraciously eating for about 5-7 minutes, they are tired of being in their high chairs. They have been throwing food on the floor, banging their trays, and swiping their hands back and forth quickly so the food flies off the tray. When one starts it, the other two are certain to follow suit! Last night I was feeding them when John came in from work. All three kids were banging their hands loudly and dropping food on the floor. I turned to look at him, and he immediately started laughing. "Mom, it looks like you are losing the battle." Yes, I was!! Anyway, I tell you this to say that they sat at their new table for snack and dinner and actually ate!!! Taylor and I had to tell them a couple of times to sit down and finish eating, but it was SO much better than the fights we've been having!


I'm assuming that not wanting to be in their high chairs is a phase. Now that they are fully mobile, they certainly don't want to be still. Am I right? Anyone with advice, please feel free to let me know! This is definitely one of those times when having triplets is harder than having one. Adam may be eating nicely, but when Aaron starts banging on his tray, Adam thinks it's a grand idea! Oh the fun!!






















Avery has turned into a monkey! She is climbing on everything. That child has amazing balance! I can't believe where she can get, and that she doesn't fall more!

















No comments: