Tuesday, November 11, 2008

World Traveling Babies!

First of all, John and I are going to Pittsburgh this weekend for a home Steeler's game! We are so excited!!

Now that the kids are bigger, it is much easier to travel with them. Last Wednesday Taylor and I took the kids to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Frisco for an overnight visit. We had a great time! We got to play with the neighbor kids, eat a picnic lunch, and go to one of my favorite Chinese restaraunts. The best part of our trip was seeing my nephew Tyler. He is 20 and a student at Austin College. Here are pics of him with the kids. Adam is in the green shirt.


























Then, last weekend John and I took the kids to Midland for the weekend. We went for a friend's baby shower. The kids had a big time! Our friends have a 3 year-old daughter, and she had more fun playing with the babies! Here is a picture of Avery with her. Since we came home on Sunday the babies had to be in their Steeler's jerseys. Here is a pic of all three holding hands!






























Last night our neighbor's daughter (who is 4) brought over a Minnie Mouse outfit for Avery to have. She looks so cute in it...however, you could tell that she wasn't so sure about it all. She just had this puzzled look on her face as she walked around. (I also included a picture of our neighbor's daughter in her pink Minnie outifit.) As soon as I took the dress off of Avery, she started pushing her dumptruck around! That's my girl! Also, here is a video Taylor took last night. John and I were getting the kids to sort shapes. You will love their excitement! (That is Aaron doing the yelling!)




















No comments: