Sunday, November 25, 2007

Four Months Old!

The babies turned 4 months old on Friday! John and I can't believe how big they have gotten! Everyone is holding up their heads very well, smiling, cooing...their personalities are really starting to shine.

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. My parents came down Wednesday and stayed until Friday. We took the babies to my sister's house in Mansfield for a few hours on Thursday. Then John's mom and niece came down for the weekend and we had Thanksgiving with them on Saturday. It was a great holiday. I also got the Christmas tree up this weeeknd too. The babies love looking at the lights.

Wednesday we go for their 4 month check-up. Of course they will have to get shots...the bad part...but they will also be weighed and measured. It's been a month since we've weighed them, so I'm anxious to see how big they are! We will also be talking to the doctor about adding cereal to their diet. I bet that really lengthens their sleep.

Last night the boys went 9 hours between feeds! We fed them at 7:30 and put them to bed. Avery woke up hungry at 1:30 AM so I fed her, but the boys were out so I just let them sleep. They didn't wake up until 4:30 AM! By that time Avery was ready to eat again, so it worked out great. Keep your fingers crossed that this continues!

Pictures: Me, Joni (my sister), and Tyler (my nephew)...The triplets in their Pods. They love sitting up and watching football!! Seriously...they like football. Yeah!! And a Christmas ornament from my mom.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it is Wed. and I am hoping everything went great at the Dr. appt. Let us all know, as I am sure you will! I am glad you all had a great Thanksgiving. I love getting to see all the great pictures, they are getting so big. Hope to see you all soon.
Love,
Bridgett