Saturday, August 4, 2007

Growing, growing, growing...

All three babies have been gaining weight every day! Avery is up to 3 lbs. 1 oz., Adam is 2 lbs. 9 oz., and Aaron weighs 2 lbs 8.5 oz. The boys are still enjoying being in the same bed, and Avery will probably join them on Monday. Currently, she is queen of her isolette...I'm not sure how she will feel about being contained with her stinky old brothers! As the boys continue to gain weight, they will really fill out and quit looking like little old men!

Today my parents and John's mom came for a visit. Everyone enjoyed seeing how much the babies have grown and changed. It was so fun to see the smiles on our parents' faces. My mom says the pictures on the internet just don't do justice to how pretty the babies really are.

Their little personalities are already starting to shine! While I know many of their facial expressions are involuntary, you should see the faces they can make! Today, and I know this was on purpose, John was trying to put Avery's passifier in her mouth. She would have none of it--she squeezed those little lips together as tight as she could. I guess we know who is boss!

I have a few pictures from today, but for some reason can't get them to upload right at this moment. I will get them loaded as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, more pixs please! I'm sure that they don't do them justice. Yes, Miss Lady is already ruling the roost, would you expect anything less? They say the facial expressions are involuntary, but as a mom of 4, I think doctors don't know everything...I think they know what they're doing! I'm so excited to read how wonderful each day is going. Thinking of all of you!!
Love ya! Courtney

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the little "A Team" in person. Perhaps this week Jill! I really enjoy your updates and check the web everyday for new pics!!
Big hugs to all of you.
Ymke.