Wednesday, August 8, 2007

More eating and growing....

The Trips were taken off of their pulse/oxygen monitors today! That is really another good sign. It means the doctor is very comfortable in their ability to just stay on room air. One less thing attached to our babies!

Aaron and Adam have been moved to three bottle feeds per day, and Avery is staying at two. The boys just gobble up their bottles, but Avery could really care less. She eats about 20 ml, and then gets tired. She is so laid back! The boys can be moving their legs and arms all around, and she just sleeps. I hope that means she won't worry about things like her Momma does!


Today she wore a pink bow. I love these pictures because you can tell that the babies are filling out. Avery's getting some cheeks, and the boys are starting to have something between their skin and bones. Look how long waisted Avery is...she gets that from her dad. The boys' hair color has lightened some, and I'm thinking it may be brown like mine. They are all doing a great job of staying awake during feedings. It is so special to see them looking at the lights and moving their eyes to follow our voices. They are really maturing!


The babies have all gained weight! Their weights are: Avery--3 lbs. 7 oz, Adam-- 2 lbs. 14 1/2 oz., Aaron--2 lbs. 12 oz.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Momma & Daddy,
I know that is music to your ears! I'm not a big computer person, but I can't wait to read & see the pics update on this blog. It's so amazing, as you said, at how their personalities are emerging daily. I can see Avery's independent nature as she sleeps on her own section of the bed. The boys are so in sync with each other and nestled right there beside the other. I know that the little outfits we got will be about the right size (8 - 12 lbs.) in no time, so we'll be there to deliver them when they are able to have visitors when they get home. John looks so happy with the P.STEELERS covers...The babies look larger when I enlarge the pics until I enlarged the one with John feeding Avery...she's the size of his hand!

We love you guys and are so happy that they are growing and improving daily. Get as much rest as you can now to keep up with them in a few weeks. Talk to you later...
Denise & Gary(Doty)

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill and John!
I am still in Florida but found access to a computer and just HAD to check up on the babies. I can't believe how much they have grown and how well they are doing! I am so happy for all of you. Those pictures of the 3 of them together are absolutely precious. You will have them all home in no time at all at the rate they are going. Congrats!
Love,
Patty

Anonymous said...

Hi guys it's Crissy (Gary's Daughter) Congrats on the trips! Man are they going to give John a run for his money LOL...at least he wont be sitting at the kitchen table alone with his shotgun when that cutie patootie starts to date...He will have 2 faithful sidekicks! They are something else I tell you! They are beautiful! I'm not as far away as Dad so you guys remember that if you need anything at all I am here! I would love to help out (even though I'm sure you have more than enough volunteers) Have a wonderful day and please give the babies hugs and kisses!