Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Still going strong

Today was another good day for the Triplets! Everyone is doing a great job taking their bottles, and they will all be moved up to 3 bottles per day shortly. Everyone gained weight yesterday! Avery is 3 lbs. 4 oz, Adam 2 lbs. 11 oz., and Aaron is 2 lbs 10 oz. The nurses weigh the babies every night, so John and I will be calling soon to find out if they gained weight again today.


Avery wore her first bow today! Courtney P., a lifelong friend of Sonja's from Stanton, made the cutest little bows for Avery. She wore one today for about 20 minutes before knocking it off. Julie--I know you will be so proud! Thanks for the bows, Courtney!














Shirley Craft made John's day today. Shirley had her daughter make three Steeler's "Taggie" blankets and burp rags for the kids. Here is a picture of John, Adam, and one of the blankets. I think Adam is smiling!



















The boys love to snuggle. Thought you would enjoy this picture of them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the babies together. They are just precious! Everytime I see them I smile. :) Good job on the bow!

Love ya!
Kandy

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that when I showed Matt the update tonight he thought the picture of the boys snuggling was super cute. He said it is his favorite picture so far. Matt is a huge snuggler! I loved the bow.
Love,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Love the bow! What sweeties you have. I love seeing them all together. I can't wait for Sonja to get there & tell me all about them. Thanks for taking the time to keep us all in the loop of the Power trips! We love you all~ Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill! Once again, I want to say 'congrats' to you and John. Man, that is so awesome! I guess we'll have to give them a group nickname like "Triple A" or the "A-Team" or something. Jill, take care of yourself and you know you can call anytime. John, hang in there and, remember, Kordell is no longer a Steeler. Love ya'll....ROB

Anonymous said...

They are precious...I love the pic of them all together to sweet!! Glad to see everyone is doing so well.
Take Care
Love ya

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Thrice blessed! I am so happy for you and John. I sit and read your blog, look at the pics, and cry-you know me (remember I used to cry at faculty meetings over nothing). Isn't it awesome to know that they REALLY are yours?
Hey, I love the bow and if you need any MAJOR bows when Avery gets a little bigger-just holler. Poor Sidney could barely hold her head up with some of hers.
I can't wait to see them in person. Hang in there and if we can do anything for you let us know. You are all definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
Love ya, Lori D.