Sunday, September 9, 2007

AVERY IS HOME!!!

Yeah! Avery came home today! We are so excited!! We got home around 6:00 PM...just in time to get everyone fed. Thanks to Julie W. for watching the boys while we fetched Miss Avery. Our family is finally complete!

Today was the Steeler's first regular season game, so here are pictures of the boys in their Steeler's onsies. Avery has one too, but we didn't get her home in time to wear it!

Enjoy the updated pictures of the Triplets! Thanks for all your prayers.

(Aaron--Adam--Avery; Aaron in Onesie; Adam in Onesie; Miss Avery)





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats on finally having everyone together. They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

YEA!! I bet the nurses at Cook's are going to miss the Princess! I'm so glad your family is complete. Avery looks like her moma!! I love the Steeler outfits, too cute. Keep the updates & pixs coming! love ya!court

Anonymous said...

I told you they would all be home by the season opener. They are so precious. Have fun. I am always available to babysit. Love ya, Cagle

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so happy to hear that Avery is home, finally, where she should be! Your family is home, safe and sound, what a great feeling it must be! I am so happy for you guys and can not wait to come by.
Love and hugs to all,
Bridgett

SHAG said...

Avery is a doll! I am happy that. she is home with her brothers. Best Wishes to you all. I can't wait to see the babies.

Unknown said...

Gosh Jill, I'm just now getting to look at the blog! Sorry : ( The babies are just precious! They have changed so much since I got to see them a few weeks ago! I know that you and John are cherishing every moment! What miracles of God!!

Blessings,
Laling