Sunday, September 2, 2007

More pictures!

Things are still going well at home! I have included pictures of the boys' first bath at home, as well as pictures from their swing and bouncy seat. They are becoming more and more alert and are staying awake for longer periods of time. John and I had so much fun playing with them this evening! It is amazing to see how quickly they change. I love to watch them look around, and the way they focus on your face when you are talking to them. It is amazing.

Chelsea stayed with the boys Friday so that I could see Avery. It felt so good to hold her, but it was SO incredibly hard to leave. My parents came down for the weekend, so they kept the boys today while we went to the hospital. John and I enjoyed getting to spend the afternoon together with Avery. She is doing better with her feeds....we are hopeful that she will get to come home this week! Keep her in your prayers!

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and for keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers!!

The pictures are Aaron (2), Adam (2), and then Miss Avery.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery Looks wonderful and is growing so fast