Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life at Home, Phase II

We are so glad to have our family finally whole! That being said, it has been an adjustment adding Avery to the mix. We've just been trying to work out a new schedule and get into a routine. Things are really going very smoothly! The babies are very patient when waiting for feeds, so that helps tremendously. They have such calm personalities...I'm not sure if it will stay that way, but they seem very laid back! It is such an amazing feeling to not have to call the Progressive Unit each night to check on the babies. All I have to do is look in their crib!

Monday was a day filled with doctor's appointments. We took Avery to the pedi in Granbury, then I had a check-up with Dr. Tabor, and the day finished with the babies seeing the opthamalogist. Avery checked out well, and is weighing 5 lbs. 4 oz! The eye doctor is so pleased with the babies' vision that we don't have to go back for a whole year! Yeah!! Another hurdle jumped.

Wednesday the boys had a check up with the pedi. Adam had been lethargic, and we ended up having to take him to Cook's yesterday afternoon for X-rays. Thank goodness it was nothing serious...just a little virus. He is feeling much better today. Dr. Watts said to really watch Avery and Aaron as they will probably catch it now. Oh, the first of many diseases passed between the three of them! The boys each gained 8 oz last week! Aaron weighs 5 lbs 10 oz and Adam weighs 5 lbs 8 ozs. They are getting so big!!





I don't normally dress the boys alike, but on Monday everyone wore their denim overalls. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Also, here are pictures of Avery's first bath at home. Thank God for small miracles!!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery is so cute. That little double chin is to die for. I love the kids in their denim. I am so happy that things are going so well. You will get a schedule going before you know it. I'll see you soon.
Love,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. I can't wait to see all of them. I'm still coughing, so I have to wait awhile. What a wonderful blessing for you to have 3 such healthy beautiful children. I'm so happy for you. They look so cute in the little overalls.