Thursday, September 6, 2007

Growing, growing, growing...

Yesterday was a busy day! The boys had to return to Cook's to be circumcised. They were a little fussy last night, but seem to be fine today! Then, on the way back from Fort Worth, we stopped in Granbury for their pediatrician appointment. Aaron gained 11 ozs last week! He now weighs 5 lbs. 2 ozs. Adam gained 9 ozs himself! He now weighs 5 lbs. Yeah! Dr. Watts is so pleased with their progress. In fact, I am increasing the amount of milk in their bottles today. Our little men are growing big and strong!

Miss Avery is doing great! She had an ultrasound yesterday on her belly, and she only had one small reflux episode. The doctor decided to put her on reflux meds because she shows many symptoms of reflux. Nothing severe..thank goodness! Today she is attempting to take bottles at all her feeds. Let's hope she does well with that! I got to see her briefly when we were at the hospital yesterday, and John will be with her all afternoon today.


The boys are also holding their temperatures very well at home. We are keeping hats on them, but now they are wearing regular short-sleeved onesies. Here are some pictures I took of them on Tuesday. (Aaron is in all blue)

All of the babies have an appointment with the opthalmologist in Fort Worth on Monday. They all passed their initial eye screening, so this is the 3-week follow up. Preemies are at-risk for blindness, so lets pray everything is great with their eyes.

Can you believe the Triplets will be 7 weeks old on Monday??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute! I am so happy to hear about all the weight they are gaining. Miss Avery needs to get things figured out and get her little self home!!!! We are all waiting for her homecoming. Talk to you later.
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! The boys are getting so big! I know you are so ready for Miss Avery to go home...I said a little prayer for her today :) Give the boys kisses for me!! Shayla

SHAG said...

It is amazing how close twins are with each other! I can see the bond betweeen the guys in the pictures. It reminds me of my little guys. I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Everyone is wishing and praying for Avery to come home soon. I'm sure her bubbas miss her.