Monday, September 24, 2007

We are 2 months old!

Yesterday the babies turned 2 months old! We are amazed at how quickly the time has gone by! I know we will turn around and they will be a year old.

Adam, Avery, and Aaron are all doing great! I think the whole "eating" thing has kicked in for Avery...she has been taking a full bottle (60 ml) at almost every feeding for the last few days. The boys are now eating up to 75 mls at each feeding. Just think, when they were born, they were each eating 8 mls every three hours. The babies are also out of their Preemie clothes, and are wearing Newborn sizes!

I took some pictures of the babies to post, but the lighting was bad, so I'm going to try again tomorrow. I did take pictures of their nurseries, so that is what I am posting tonight. The cribs were purchased by my Aunt and Uncle, and our friends from Midland bought both of the beautiful wooden dresser pieces. We've gone with a Hawaiian theme...I really like it, and it is something different.

I started working real estate again today. I will work about 10 hours or so a week. I haven't really worked since the first week of May, and my mind needs it! I also went walking/jogging this afternoon. OUCH!! It is nice to start getting all of the pieces of our lives back together. The babies are the icing on the cake!



1 comment:

Sonja Leary said...

I love the nursery(ies). They look great! You did a good job! It's bright and colorful. Can't wait to see the bathroom!