Thursday, July 19, 2007

30 Weeks!!!

I can't believe we've made it to 30 weeks! We feel so blessed! I know that moms that are pregnant with one baby probably don't think a thing about making it this far. But as you know, those of us with triplets are just thrilled.

Here on the high risk floor, there are currently 3 triplet moms(including me) and one mom with quads. From what I understand, they are all hanging in there too!

My parents are coming down again this weekend. I think mom is going to repaint my toenails for me. Of course I can't reach them! When John took me outside today, I sat in the sun for about 15-20 minutes--and I got pink on my arms and legs! You know you are pale when you can burn that fast! The sun sure did feel good.

John keeps telling me how much Bella Bear has grown since I've been gone. He is going to video tape Bella and Cletus playing for me. I sure do miss my puppies.

Please remember to pray for Kevin and Amy, and their children Riley and Carter. They need our love and support.

Have a great weekend. Remember...if you want to come visit, I'll be here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great going for the 30 weeks...Keep up the good work... We are all praying for you, John and the babies...I know things will be great for all of you...

Anonymous said...

YEA! Keep hangin' on. I love reading the updates, of course, I get them through Sonja, too. Your spirits seem good. Not much longer, but hopefully a little longer :-) Thinking & praying for ALL of you...love, court