Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello! It was another good weekend. Joni, my sister, spent most of the day with me on Saturday. She brought lunch to me from Cotton Patch, and it was really good. I had several visitors, and slept well from all the activity.

John got here early Sunday morning, and stayed with me until Monday afternoon. It was such a great feeling to have some alone time together. The hardest thing about being here is being away from him. He comes to the hospital so much, but the extended visit was really nice.

Health wise things are still doing good. The doctor ordered bloodwork just to make sure all of my organs were functioning properly, etc..and everything came back great! I also had to do a test to measure the amount of protein in my urine. The levels were elevated, but still in the OK range. Also, I'm still having contractions in the evenings, but again, nothing of concern. Apparently it is all normal, pregnant with triplets, kind of stuff!

Please continue to pray for the Ice triplets, and all of the other little babies in the NICU. All of those babies are so delicate, and I cannot imagine the worry and helplessness their parents must feel. Your prayers continue to work miracles in our lives, and I know they will also work miracles in the lives of others.

Much love to you all!

No comments: