Friday, July 27, 2007

We are all doing Great!


Hello Everyone! John and I can't thank you enough for your well wishes, notes of encourgement, and of course your thoughts and prayers!

Like Sonja told you, I came home from the hospital yesterday. I feel myself getting stronger and stronger every day. We will be driving back and forth to the NICU on some days, and on others will be staying at a motel in Fort Worth. But, I know you aren't reading this blog to check on me...so here's baby news!

Aaron


Aaron is doing great! He will be off all IVs as soon as they run out today. He is only on a feeding tube (they all have one in their mouths) and sensors. The incubators help the babies keep their body temperatures at a normal level. Today I got to change his diaper, clean his umbilical cord, and hold him against my skin! It was an awesome feeling!




















Adam


Adam is doing as well as his brother! No IVS, etc.. They are definitely indentical twins and they look just like their DAD! It is so funny to see the many mannerisms that they also share with John.















Avery

Avery is also doing very well! She is just a couple of days behind her brothers on getting things removed! She has been breathing room air for two days, so hopefully the oxygen prongs will be removed this weekend. She still weighs more than her brothers, and seems to enjoy baking in the "sun" (jaundice) lamp! We also got to change her diaper today! We will get to Kangaroo hold her when some of the tubes are gone.






5 comments:

Jan Cook said...

Jill,
What a treat this morning to see such a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing with us. I think we all feel like they're part of our family, too. (You like like a real "pro" holding that baby!!) I hope you have time to keep updating - we love it! Love, Jan Cook

Anonymous said...

I have said it before; however, let me say it again...Matt and I are so happy for you and John. You guys deserve all the happiness in the world. You have worked so hard for those three little blessings!!! They are adorable. I love the pictures. I am also happy to hear you are doing so well. I'll talk to you soon. Love you and big hugs,'
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

I am can't put into words how happy and excited I am for you and John!! Jill, you look radiant and have such a beautiful mommy look on your face! I almost started crying looking at the pictures. I love you both and if you need anything just let me know!
Christin

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful. You and John are starting on such a wonderful adventure together. I'm so glad all of the babies are so healthy and doing so well. It was all worth it, wasn't it? Talk to you soon.
Love,
Patty

Anonymous said...

Jill and John,
Congratulations! The family looks great and I love those pictures! Cute babies! Take care and I will come visit (and rock the babies) when you get them home and settled in!
Barbara Ray