Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tonight there is a replay of a recent Steeler game on NFL network. John wanted me to put the hospital remote/speaker close so that the babies could hear! They are getting to listen to their first Steeler's game! :) They are moving a lot, so I think they like it!!

Today was another good day! We are very excited because I will be 28 weeks tomorrow! 28 weeks is a huge milestone for development. I believe, statistically speaking, that at 28 weeks there is a 90% healthy survival rate for the babies. Thank you God for letting us make it this far. And hopefully we have many more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt says there was no room to run and hide that is why the trio was so squirmy during the Steelers game. I am happy to hear that you had another great day and like you said, I am praying for many more. Love you, Bridgett