Thursday, July 26, 2007

The "A" Team is Staying Stong..

As of last night, Avery, Adam and Aaron were doing terrific. Jill got to hold Aaron and Adam and John held Avery. I'm not sure either parent could have been any prouder.

Aaron and Adam could possibly get the big oxygen tubes out in the next few days and they will be replaced with smaller ones. Avery is still doing great!

Jill is being discharged from the hospital today. Don't you know the feeling she'll have to finally have her freedom back?...8 weeks total bed rest, with the last 5 being in the hospital. FREE AT LAST! She was awesome!

We will report again soon, and since Jill is functioning again and can download pictures, maybe we can get updated pictures soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I just wanted to tell you and John congratulations. You have 3 beautiful babies. You are truely blessed. I'm so happy for the 5 of you. Take care and get some rest.
Teresa Sutter

Anonymous said...

They are just beautiful! Congratulations to all of you.
Patty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so very happy for you and your beautiful family!

Chelsea Turnham

Anonymous said...

John & Jill~I'm so happy to hear how wonderful things are going. The power of prayer!!! I'm glad you got discharged. I love getting the updates & can't wait to see more pixs! We're thinking & praying for you! Love, courtney