Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I want to first ask for your prayers for our friends. Amy and Kevin Ice are from Glen Rose, and they had triplets(3 boys) 3 1/2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, one of the boys passed away yesterday. I cannot imagine how bad they are hurting. Please pray for their other two boys, Carter and Riley, and pray for strength for the parents.

I had another sonogram today. Dr. Tabor checked heartbeats, amniotic fluid, movement, and "breathing." He said that everything looks great! Next week he will measure the babies again.

John and I would like to thank Steve and LaQuita Allen from Glen Rose. They delivered a whole palette of diapers to John at the bank this morning! (See picture) John said there are a variety of sizes too. We are continually overwhelmed by everyone's kindness and generosity!

I've been in the hospital for 4 weeks now! The time has gone by quickly. Wouldn't it be great if I was able to stay pregnant 4 more weeks? I would be 34 weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at ALL of those diapers! And, can you believe that you will use every one of them and still need more. YIKES! I'm so glad that you are still pregnant. You're doctor report sounds very encouraging. Your friends will continue to be in our prayers along with you & John & the babies. Hang in there~

Love ya!!
court

Anonymous said...

It appears all is well. You are going to make 34 weeks or more.Good Luck. Danny Butler

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
I am so happy to hear that things are going great for you. We pray for you, John, the babies, Kevin, Amy and their babies everyday. When I heard about baby Ice yesterday I was so heartbroken. It really is amazing at how well you are doing, keep up the great work Momma! You and John and those babies are so blessed and I know everything will be great.
Love you,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that everything is going well! We are thinking about you and the family! Best Wishes! Love, The Slaughter Family