Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another Sonogram

Well, Sunday night was pretty difficult. I had contractions every 10-15 minutes for about 5 hours. But, the good news is, contractions aren't labor. When the doctor came in yesterday morning, he reassured me that everything was fine and that it is completely normal to contract that much when you are carrying 3 babies. He said that my uterus is growing and stretching and trying to make room for the little ones.

I can assure you they are growing because we did a sonogram today! They are doing so well! Their weights are: (weight is figured through a series of measurements taken)
Avery: 2 lbs. 12 oz
Aaron: 2 lbs. 3 oz
Adam: 2 lbs. 8 oz

Aaron is in the lowest position. Poor little guy...he's getting squished!

Remember that Avery has her own placenta, so she's not having to share food like the boys are. Dr. Tabor calls her "The Little Princess."

John and I are very excited and continue to be thankful for each day that passes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John & Jill~What wonderful news. I'm so thankful for each day that these babies grow. They are getting so big, yea!! I'm so glad the contractions aren't labor. You look great! I really enjoyed seeing the pix of you & the babies. Hang in there, I know it's been a rough few weeks, but your strength is amazing! You continue to be in our thoughts & prayers. Can't wait for you to come to West Texas! love ya!! court

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to come visit today. Misty has the boys. However, our air conditioner went out last night and I am having to wait around here for the repair man. I hope he gets here soon and I will head up there this afternoon. I am so happy the kiddos are doing great they are getting big. It is funny how things are so different with triplets. For them that is big, yet still so small!!! See you soon, hopefully. Bridgett

Anonymous said...

I think that everyone needs to quit feeling so sorry for Jill!!!! I have been carrying around the same size belly for years and it is not that hard>