Monday, July 2, 2007

The Weekend

Things went well this weekend. My doctor has been on vacation, and should be back tomorrow. The two other doctors that have been on call are also wonderful. They have both commented on how well I am doing. I know it is because of all the prayers, support, and excellent medical care.

Today John and I took a brief tour of the NICU. Amanda and Shane, our friends from Granbury that had triplets on May 28th, showed us around. There are many different rooms for the different needs of the premies. Even though you know the babies are getting the best care possible, it was still overwhelming. Please continue to pray that it will be many, many weeks before the Power triplets decide to make their grand entrance into the world!

Remember to keep those calls, emails, and visits coming! I enjoy them so much! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill, I just got the blog website today. I have been praying for you and the babies daily. It does sound like you are strong and those babies seem to have your character already. Hope this will be another good week! I have spent the summer working on wedding stuff for the March 29th wedding. It is fun to plan a wedding for a girl. Love ya, Rhonda