Sunday, July 22, 2007


Hope you had a great weekend! As you can see, my tummy continues to grow! That means that the babies are growing, and we are so thankful for that. Dr. Tabor will measure them on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm anxious to see how much they've grown.

Saturday morning I was eating my morning fruit plate snack. I rested the plate partially on my belly and partially on the tray. The babies were really moving around when --Kick-- the plate moved. John didn't see it, so when I told him to look, one of the babies kicked hard and a grape went flying from the plate! We couldn't quit laughing!!

A few things are changing. I'm retaining fluid now, and my blood pressure is up a little. Also, they call me a "night contractor." I start having contractions around 3:00 in the afternoon, and they usually stop around midnight. Remember, these aren't labor contractions--just the Braxton Hicks kind.

I'll let you know about the babies' measurements! Thanks for your support!

No comments: